Cast Iron Ball Valve
Product Description Cast Iron Ball Valves are used in commercial, industrial, and process applications requiring a non-corrosive body finish or where a clean cosmetic appearance is desired. Technical Specification Size Range: 1/2"-12" Nominal pressure: 150LB Material: A126-B...
The ball valve is a soft-sealed ball valve made of gray iron. The valve is used for opening and closing of non-corrosive medium pipes, such as water and steam, whose working temperature is less than 150 C. Its greatest advantage is quick opening and closing. It is a new generation of high performance ball valve, which is suitable for long distance pipeline and general industrial pipeline. It is applicable to all kinds of corrosive and non-corrosive media. In fact, the price of Hui is a common valve product which is commonly used in warm water medium pipes.
1. The product structure is reasonable, the seal is reliable, the performance is good, and the shape is beautiful.
2. Co hard alloy welding sealing surface, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, long life.
3. The surface of the valve shaft and the conditioning medium are nitrided and therefore resistant to corrosion and wear.
4. For the valve PN is greater than 15.0MPa, the intermediate chamber adopts a self-tightening sealing structure, and the sealing performance is enhanced with the pressure increase to ensure the sealing performance.
5. Since the valve has no back seal structure, the seal is reliable.
6. The material and flange dimensions can be selected and matched according to the user's application and requirements.
Size Range: 1/2"-12"
Nominal pressure: 150LB
Temperature Range: -29 ~425Degree C
Actuator mounting pad: ISO5211
ApplicationIt is widely used in petroleum refining, long-distance pipeline, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, water conservancy, electric power, municipal, steel and other industries, and plays an important role in the national economy.