Three Piece Ball Valve
Product Description Female threaded ball valve is a device to cut off or connect the flowing medium with a rotated ball as the closure member. Two or three piece ball valve is a newly widely used valve with generally horizontal installation. Extended bonnet could be designed according to...
The three-piece ball valve and the gate valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that the closing member is a ball, and the ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close a valve. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Three-piece ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years.
Normal Size Range: 1/4"-4"
Normal Pressure Rating: 1000PSI, 2000PSI
Material: WCB, CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M
Temperature Range: -29~150Degree C
Threaded: BSPT, BSP(BS21), NPT(B1.20.1), DIN2999/259,ISO288-1,ISO7/1
Optional Locking Device or Stem Extension
Optional Direct Mounting to ISO 5211
1. Open and close without friction. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional valve affects the seal due to the friction between the sealing faces.
2. Top-loading structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and repaired online, which can effectively reduce the parking of the device and reduce the cost.
3. Single seat design. It eliminates the problem that the cavity medium in the valve affects the safety of use due to abnormal boosting.
4. Low torque design. The specially designed valve stem can be easily opened and closed with a small handwheel valve.
5. Wedge seal structure. The valve is based on the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, and the ball wedge is pressed onto the valve seat to seal, so that the sealing property of the valve is not affected by the change of the pressure difference of the pipeline, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of the sealing surface. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the spherical sealing surface at 360°, which not only eliminates the high-speed fluid scouring on the valve seat, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve self-cleaning.