Wafer Ball Valve
Product Description The wafer ball valve has the features of compact structure, light weight, simple installation, easy operation and so on. Generally this valve is manual operated, while worm gear, pneumatic or electric actuation is optional when needed.Floating Ball Valves made by Chaoda are...
The ball valve with clamp connection has the characteristics of natural anti-static structure, anti-misoperation structure and reliable sealing of valve stem. The valve body adopts an integral structure. Through precise processing and assembly, the ball core is loaded from one end, and the compression ring is tightened to keep good contact and sealing between the two soft sealing seats and the ball core. The valve pressure ring inner gasket is also well sealed so that the leakage of the valve is zero. Because of the integral structure of the valve body, so the valve to achieve ultra-short flange distance, the weight of the machine greatly reduced, only about 50% of the same kind of ordinary ball valve.
1. eccentric design makes friction free transmission between the sealing surfaces extend the service life of the valve.
2. elastic seal is generated by torque.
3. The clever wedge design makes the valve more closed and tighter automatic sealing function. The sealing surfaces are compensatory and zero leakage.
4. small size, light weight, easy operation and easy installation.
5. pneumatic and electric devices can be configured to meet the needs of remote control and program control.
Product standards for wafer ball valves
Design and manufacturing standards: API 6D, API 608, BS 5351
Structural length standard: ASME B 16.10
Connecting flange standard: JIS B2238
Test standards: API 598, ISO 5208
Caliber: NPS ~ NPS6, DN15 ~ DN150
Pressure: PN10~PN40, CLASS150~CLASS300
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, dual phase steel.
Drive: manual, worm wheel drive, electric, pneumatic.
Applications: petroleum, chemical, natural gas, petrochemical, coal chemical industry and other industries.