Axial Flow Check Valve
Product Description The KOSEN Axial flow Check Valve is composed of valve body, valve seat, guide body, disc, bearing and spring. The internal flow path is streamlined design, the pressure loss is small, the valve opening and closing stroke is very short, the pump can be closed quickly when the...
KOSEN Axial flow check valve adopts exquisite sealing technology to achieve zero leakage. The unique Venturi streamline design has the advantages of small flow resistance, good flow pattern, fast response to medium pressure changes, small size and so on. It is a preferred valve for general industrial and pipeline use, especially suitable for oil pump outlet and natural gas compressor outlet. It has the advantages of wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life.
1. national patent - Technical Design of axial flow check valve sealing ring front assembly
2. compact structure, installation at any angle - convenient piping.
3. streamlined channel, low noise, energy saving, environmental protection
4. long service life, no blocking and reliable operation.
5. low pressure sealing and low pressure opening -- the first choice for fire fighting system.
6. zero leakage -- traditional check valves are incomparable.
7. disc valve structure has many types, and has wide application scope.
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, power industry and other conditions of pipe, road anti-media backflow. Applicable medium is water, oil, base gas and some corrosive liquid medium.