Metal Seat Flange Knife Gate Valve
Product Description The KOSEN Metal Seat Flange Knife Gate Valves, its opening and closing is the gate, the direction of the motion of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, and the medium is cut off by cutting the blade of the fiber material. The gate has two sealing...
1. The metal seat flange knife gate valve has compact design, small occupying space, light weight, easy installation, perfect wear-resistant and anti-blocking measures, easy maintenance and long service life.
2. A plurality of flushing orifices can be arranged around the valve body as required to flush directly with air, steam or water to prevent the deposit from accumulating gradually, which is especially suitable for the fluid with difficult input.
3. The wear-resistant fringing cone made of polyester or wear-resistant cast iron containing Ni is installed at the inlet of the knife gate valve to prevent the particles from scouring directly on the seal, thereby improving the working conditions and prolonging the service life.
4. PTFE and mud scraper are installed at the end of the cutter plate to prevent dust and gravel from entering the packing box.
5. Adopting the circular channel design, the bottom end of the cutter plate is machined into a knife edge, which has high smoothness and ensures good sealing. Widely meet the paper, pulp industry, industrial sewage and municipal sewage treatment, chemical plants, fly ash treatment, bulk material transportation, food and beverage industry, the use of requirements and working conditions under harsh and slow environmental conditions.
Body and cover: stainless steel, carbon steel, cast iron, ductile iron
Sealing surface: rubber, tetrafluoroethylene, stainless steel and hard alloy
Gate: stainless steel
Stem: stainless steel